Re: "We Don't Get Fooled Again"

Um, about the GW thing, I don't really like him at all! If I COULD vote
(too young, I'm 13), I'd vote Gore or Nader. Bush is a total space
cadet, and even though I live in Texas (Austin to be exact), I think he
would make a bad president. And really, do you REALLY want Rick Perry to
be the govenor???? HIS LAST NAME RHYMES WITH SCARY FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!!
    I mean, for every dumb comment Gore has made, Bush has made ten.
We're talking about the guy who tried to close Camp Mabry, and then said
he didn't! We really have two rotten eggs for candidtates this year, I
mean, we need to have some bong-friendly prez in there. Or who knows,
ANYBODY! Maybe Leslie would make a good president...

~Alex~

P.S.~ Don't mean to offend!