Brighton Quadrophenia Walking Tour

Attention to all WHO fans in London next week:

I just made arrangements with Glenda Clarke, who conducts the Quad Tours
in Brighton, for a special tour on Tuesday, Nov. 14th, the day after the
London Arena show.

On Tuesday afternoon:
We will be meeting at the Blackfriars Train Station, just north of the
Blackfriars Bridge on the Thames (there's an underground stop there) at
12:30 pm. We will meet at the ticket window and get tickets for the
12:49 pm Thameslink train to Brighton. It arrives in Brighton @ 13:53. I
tried to find out the fare for the trip but their website doesn't list
the price. If anyone knows what it is or could find out, I'd appreciate
it.

Glenda will meet us at the Brighton train station (so if anyone is
already in Brighton you can meet us at the train station) and conduct a
2 hour walking tour. The tour is 5 pounds per person, which is very
reasonable, as she is making a special trip to conduct this tour for us.
Glenda was very cordial on the phone today and she says she has many
anecdotes about the film to tell along the way. It should put the icing
on the cake for Who fans, in the middle of WHO WEEK in London!

Bring your cameras and we'll have a ball. I suggest you watch
Quadrophenia before going so you can freshen up and appreciate the sites
when we view them live. Great opportunity to reproduce some of the
scenes from the film with the group!

Anyone who is going to the London Arena show on Monday, we will be
meeting at De Hems, On Macclesfield street (in China Town, can't miss
it, it's a small street and it's near Picadilly Circus), after 3 pm for
a pre-show gathering. Anyone WHO's interested in the Brighton trip can
let me know then. For anyone WHO's not going to De Hems, you can meet us
at the Blackfriars Train Station on Tuesday at 12:30 pm.

Have fun at the show and see ya on Tuesday! And Long Live Rock.

One week to go till the 1st London Show!

magik