Re: What's Pete talking about?

Robbie's 1st hit was "Hope I'm old before I die"
his latest collaboration with Kylie Minogue is "Kids" - the chorus of which
is "The kids are alright"....
also,in his biggest headlining show here in Ireland he wore a Who t-shirt...
be under no illusion - this guy is a wannabe - not a new who!!!

maybe there are more connections..

JC