Sunrise in America

>At least GW is honest enough to admit it when confronted.

James:

So he's honest when caught just like Clinton, whom you hate I presume? And
why are you for Bush, again?

>district court  (despite what other posters have reported)

I was going by what he himself said at the press conference. I should have
known better.

>an english major huh?

No, but they aren't running for the highest office in the world, either. I
don't know about you, but I'd rather my President didn't pronounce it
"Nucular." I'm from the South too, and he's an embarrassment.

>I don't like "Sunrise" either!

Scott:

One of Pete's most beautiful songs. Have you no soul, man? I don't know,
maybe you have to live it. Have you been fortunate enough to have never been
in a relationship where you carry the torch for the woman? I don't know that
it's ever been put better:

"Each day is spent in an echoed vision of you." or "You appear and the
morning looks drab in my eyes."

All of the lyrics in this song speak to me. I would say that with the
possible exception of Rael, Sunrise has the most complex lyrics on the
album:

"The chances I've lost/Opportunities tossed/Away and into the blue..." Makes
me all misty-eyed.

And name another band who, in 1967, was performing songs written on this
level. Hint: it sure as Hell wasn't Lennon/McCartney! "I am the eggman."
I would also point out that another song from this era but not released
until later covers the same ground with the same level of perfection:
Melancholia. Pete must have had his heart shredded by some woman in 1967.

>Well, what do you like then?

Shanna:

I laughed out loud when I read your comment. Like, if you don't like Sunrise
what the Hell DO you like???

"One of the common denominators I have found is that
        expectations rise above that which is expected."
                         George W. Bush aka DrunkenFool.com

                 Cheers                 ML