Man of Iron

>  > C'mon IRON MAN wasn't THAT bad.
>
>  There are a few good songs on it, but then there's Fast Food. I used to
>  like Nina Simone, too.

I just listened to "When A Fool Says" when I downloaded from Napster,
forgetting it was from IRON MAN, it sounded good to my surprise. Some songs
you haven't heard for a long time will sound better when you listen to it
again. Yes, it contains some good songs. I like 'I Won't Run Anymore.' The
single did not include the chorus in the beginning I believe.

Mike