Man of Iron; New song(s)

> C'mon IRON MAN wasn't THAT bad.

Jim:

There are a few good songs on it, but then there's Fast Food. I used to
like Nina Simone, too.

> i think if they do a new album it is b/c they want to but also do u think
the
> band wants to prove they cant still write a great album after people said

> they have lost it.

Scott:

WHO said they have lost it? I'll kick their ass...

> i think they came back to do this tour as a stripped down
> lineup is somewhere the band is saying "hey, we can still rock" and have
the
> ability to play as a five piece w/o any help from extra musicians.

It's a nice idea, but I think the last time Pete felt he had anything to
prove was Psychoderelict. That's just MHO, of course.

"He made a decision as a father that he did not want
   to set that bad example for his daughters."
      Karen Hughes, on why Bush hid behind his daughters' skirts
          instead of taking responsibility for his past actions

"George Bush Jr, the man who put the Dubya in DWI."
              ML, a particularly asute political observer

                    Cheers                  ML