I Love Every Minute of the Day

Jeremy Craine posted:

>Subject: blue red & grey

>question on this song - do people like,love or loathe this??
>I read a comment recently on how bad it was but it's always been a personal
>favorite of mine..

My response:  Thanks Jeremy! I like to keep tabs on everything, but
generally don't post, so a nice fat slow pitch like this one is just about
my speed :-)    I love that song (the whole album, in fact).  The emotion
level is so intense on the album and part of it has to do with the bare
bones, heart on the (ukelele strumming) sleeve feel of BR&G.  This album is
a personal favorite for blasting on the garage stereo, door open, of course,
and neighbors be damned. They're just lucky I'm not cranking it up at
dawn!!!

By the way...I went to Toronto last month and nobody asked about My DUI.
It was only 16 yrs ago, so they're probably pretty pissed I got in, huh?
I'm not a big George W. fan (I prefer Hairy or Hairless, but not....
George...) So what's up with those Canadians?

Cory

"Have you RE-Habilitated yourself?"- Arlo Guthrie from Alice's Restaurant