not exactly NEW, but...

Hello everyone!

It's Heather, as in och-aye-the@noo.co.uk Heather.  The reason I've not been posting for a while is that for some unknown reason I've not been getting posts, and I can't send posts either, so I joined on this other address, oh it's so complicated!  So, I'm kinda new here, but not really.

I joined the Odds&Sods mailing list, some of the people there are pretty nasty (I'm not naming names cos I know some of you here are on that list too, and you might go mad with me or something).  But it's cool here, so that's why I'm back!

Have I told you about my travesty of justice thing in HMV the other week?  If I didn't then I'll tell you now.

There I was happily looking through the Who CDs there when I saw a Pete solo album, then a John one, and then a Roger one.  So, I asked myself, where's Two Sides of the Moon??????  It just wasn't there.  Why could that be? Do they have a thing against him in there?  That was, in my opinion, unfair.

I'm really miffed that I couldn't go to see them in Manchester last night, apparently it was the best gig of the tour!  Just my luck!  I couldn't go because my mum and dad think if I listen to The Who then I'm going to become a druggie and die when I'm 32 or something.  So they definitely wouldn't let me go last night.  That's SO unfair (hmm, am I sounding like Kevin the Teenager here?!)!!!!!!

Anyway, I'd best be off.

Peace and Pete

Heather xx