Re: Q Magazine & Re-Releases

I'm assuming the remasters are the final in the series of re-releases.
As regards bonus tracks I've no idea! unless they've got demo's recorded
from the sessions or some live tracks.
There has already been a Japanese remaster of TKAA which I got and the sound
is great - (IF you like the remasters!)
it's also got the full tracklist..(roadrunner etc)
so possibly for Quad we'll see the likes of Green Onions back on it?
eitherway anything new is good!
let's hope they leave Who's Last & Join Together in the closet...

oh,and the list price for each was just £12.99

JC