Re: New Album?

>Hey, this is no social crisis, we just want a new WHO album.  If it sucks,
>it sucks.  What's Pete got to lose?  He released IRON MAN.  That album
>blows like the train that runs by my apartment.  He could come up with
>*something.*

The Who's not like Pete solo.  None of them really care if they individually
release something that sucks, but they don't want to damage The Who's image.
  Actually, I should likely say, "any worse than it's already damaged."  I
believe that's been Roger's leverage for the new album, that it can't be any
worse than the last two or three they put out.  Even if they did just one
more album, IT'S HARD and WHO'S LAST wasn't they way they should leave
things.

>Maybe they'll do the 'sequester-ourselves-away-for-4-months' kind of an
>album.  I don't know that Pete can still tour *&* write new music at the
>same time.

I think he had a pretty good outline by they time they'd gotten through the
US tour.