Re: The Who's Tommy

I didn't wanna go because it all felt to sanitized for me. I wanted to
see THE WHO, not some actors do this thing, and I knew i never would (by
that time I had no hopes for them touring again).
    I had the chance to get the 2 cd version over at the record shop a
year or so ago, but I didn't get it like a fucking fool because I was
still collecting normal cds and I got Sell Out instead! Do you know
where I could find it though? I have the Who's total catalogue thats,
er, normal you could say. No rare stuff except a few bootlets from 75.
Oh yeah and I don't have Its Hard and Face Dances because I'm
anti-kenney.

~~Alex~