Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #295

Hello everyone. I haven't posted for quite a while, so 'scuse me. The Who
play Manchester tomorrow night, and I can't wait. Anyone else out there
going - fancy meeting up pre-show?

I have ONE ticket going spare for the Newcastle Telewest Arena gig - Row J,
(10th row), centre section - bang in front of stage. Face value - £26.00.

Which also prompts the next question - anyone planning a pre-show drink for
Newcassssel? I'll be with one of my mates (not a lister), who's a big fan
from back in the 70s.

Hope to see some of you at either of these shows - it would be great to put
faces to names. Enjoy the gigs!

Simon in Liverpool