PT/Lifehouse

Someone on another list recently wrote that Pete seemed to be somehow
trying to seperate Himself  from the past. I have seen Pete do this
before. In fact He still sometimes says things which baffle a lot of
people and confuse them,only to contradict Himself at a later time! If
you Pete,then that's Pete being Pete! Anyway, I have to agree with Kevin,I
too feel that though Lifehouse has now been released, it's still
missing something and that is The Who.Of course this is not now posible,
but it would be nice to hear/see The Who play lifehouse or selected parts
Live! I know Pete recently said that we would be in for a few surprises on
thie tour. I only hope this could be one of them.
Regards,
Derick.