You Better, You Bet (was: WHO Tour)

In article <MAPI.Id.0016.00636872616465203030303730303037@MAPI.to.RFC822>,
    "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>  writes:

> [...]  Overhearing some radios at
> work today, I was treated to "You Better, You Bet" from BTTB [...]

OK, I know I'm the Kenney Jones fan club on this list, but YBYB never
really moved me as a song even when I was excited about FD upon its
initial release.  I think I would rather hear any other FD song except
that one!  I have similar feelings about "Athena" and both these songs
were supposed to be the big singles from these albums.  Am I the only
one who feels this way?  (All youse peoples who hate all the songs on
both albums need not reply. :-)
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,