humor

Once when there was an ad for a Rolling Stones concert and the announcer
said , "See the Greatest Band in Rock N Roll now.....", my brother
remarked, "youmean, the Ugliest Band in ROck N Roll" hahahahahahahaha
That's just how I think of them......I like some songs but that's about it.
 Which is why the Beatles always win best rnr group contests.  come to
thinkof it, the Who are always underrepresented and under appreciated in
these contests.
As a woman, i think some rock can be very sexist, but i think overall it's
not(depends onthe band andmost are ok by me).  I also think that lady
rockers can give it right back, so that makes up for alot.  I really hate
it when A female singer saye something derogatory(sp?) about men in a song
and the media pounces on her--what! women can't say mean things about men
and we can't curse either? (look how Pat Benatar had to fight to release
the song Hell is for Children and it's not even a real curse!). but it's ok
the other way round. yeah sure.  that's what bothers me the most--the
double standard.  any comments?
marino
ps this turned out longer and more serious than intended