RE: WHO - good ; Politics - Bad.

> Hey Kevin W., if you're gonna talk politics on The Who Digest, at least
> get
> the facts straight. It WASN'T George W. Bush who was involved in the S & L
> bailout, it was his younger brother.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Well Dan, just to "get the facts straight", I
didn't make that statement.  Another poster did.  I simply chuckled at it.
My statement was a totally non-partisan comment regarding what might get
older rockers motivated.  I threw out Social Security as a suggestion.

> And I'd rather go to hell than have Al "I invented the Internet and kissed
> China's Ass" Gore be elected, IMHO.
> Dan S., Texas

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Politics bore me, as do Al Gore   **AND**  "The
Shrub" (as my Texas friends call him).  ;-)
	No offense, but I don't want to play.  :-)

> It IS unlikely, I'll admit. But we're talking about PETE TOWNSHEND here. I
> found the Gateway remix of Who Are You on the Lifehouse set quite
> interesting. Not quite a new form, perhaps, but getting there (perhaps).

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Agreed.  I wouldn't mind at all seeing The Who
put out new material with this sort of modern edge.

	Kevin in VT.