Opening acts

>some point ......this guy is crazy and not the best singer..
>      Well if anyone else has heard anything from the band tell what you
>think..

Seth:

I think you're right, given the history of bands who have opened for The
Who, he's crazy. They're only going to get booed off stage, after all. And
that's even when they're good.
No opening band makes more sense to me. No one good enough is going to open,
for all the requests for Simon or The Wildhearts or Page/Black Crows (heard
their CD not long ago, and while the Crows are great Page clearly isn't).

                  Cheers                               ML