MARAH

   I have been downloading a couple songs lately from the band MARAH
scheduled to open for THE WHO on the show I am going to on july 3rd.  I have
just been trying to find a little bit of info on them....well there not that
bad  (from what i have heard)  there music is good the lyrics are good but
the singer is almost unbearable  (to me)   ...  i guess you can kind of
relate him to Bob Dylan maybe except Dylan stayed in tune when he sang to
some point ......this guy is crazy and not the best singer..
      Well if anyone else has heard anything from the band tell what you
think..
    -Seth
      36 MORE DAYS