I sold my soul to Rock n Roll...

i have a confession to make.  i like rock and roll.
im 16 and love 'classic rock' as it is now called.
its more rebellious then rap, it has almost as much
soul as blues.  im several decades removed.  so are
most of if not all of my freinds.  we like the
Greatful Dead, Led Zeppelin, and The Who(our absolute
favorite!!).  when i hear all of you talking about how
rock is dead, and how its in a slow stage i cant help
but wonder if you all have forgotten it.  it cant die.
 it wont die.  i have been listening to Rock N Roll my
whole life.  i remeber waking up on Saturday mornings
to Creedence Clearwater revival.    rock is forever.
as much as people may try it wont go away.  it cant.
ive sold my soul to rock and roll, and i dont think
thats a bad deal.

sid

=====
Life is a dark, desolate plain.  Life is also a bright and shinning garden.  Which one you live is up to you.--bJb