re- Jester, How did I do ? Rock is Dead They say-Long live Rock!

Jester,
       You did good as they say. But Buzzards ? Andean Condors maybe
but surely not Buzzards !! In fact sometimes I get the feeling that
Keef has been shocked back into the living by Dr. Frankenstein.

Misguided souls that need reminding,Rock and Roll will/can never die!
It's just a little stagnant right now. After all, Pete Himself said
that bands like The Who were actually taking Rock'n Roll back to america
as there had been some sort of slump in that field of music and here
were the Who/Beatles/Kinks/Animals/Stones etc bringing it back !
If people are looking for something new perhaps,or another new wave,
maybe it's just around the corner. Be patient my friends,you will not
be dissappointed.
Regards,
Derick.