RE: Pick a subject any subject

> From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
> LB
> From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Ok, I'm confused here (after all this time). LB
& Keets, you're the same person, right???
	Stop meesing with my mind!!  :-)

> Kevin:
> So am I, but I don't see him/her/it on the horizon. Unless it's Peter
> Blandford Townshend.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  This is one of my hopes/dreams for this tour
(and commercials, etc.) But.....I doubt this will be the social movement
we're waiting for.

> > angry story needs to be recorded, rock will be there.  If not, then
> what????
> That IS the question. I'm waiting for the kind of music to emerge that is
> what Rock was to Jazz in the mid-50's. Sinatra's dead; long live Elvis.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Well, this begs the question.....What was Grunge
to rock?  I saw it as RnR with a youthful shot of anger in the
arm........thus still rock.  Very different, yet also the same.
	Is it that you're waiting for a whole new genre of music to come out
and transfix society?  A "movement" like Elvis, Buddy Holly, and then The
Beatles?  If so that may have been Hip-hop unfortunately.  But is Hip-hop
really a new genre, or just RnR or blues broken down to its core
parts......obvious never-changing beat with lyrical rhymes.
	It's so hard to even imagine other non-discovered genres of music.
I guess if one of us did, we'd be too busy to post here. ;-)

> > 	Who knows, if Social Security dries up
> Nah, don't worry...Bush will never get elected. No chance. His SS scheme
> reminds one sharply of his S&L experience; that is: the government bailed
> him out.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Heh, heh ;-)

> So how did I do?
> Rock n' Roll will never die!
>           -Jess in new jersey

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Don't quit your day job.
BAAAAhaaAAAA.........I kill me!
	Just kidding.  I could have read more Stones bashing.  Now I'm just
sitting back waiting for The Stones fans among us to come get you  ;-) !
	BTW, if you ever have the urge to listen to some really good Stones
(Rare, but it does actually exist), go get "Get your Ya Ya's out" or "Her
Satanic Majesties Request".

	ONE MONTH FROM YESTERDAY UNTIL THE TOUR!!!
	Does anyone have an inside as to The bands schedule over the next
month??  I assume (don't say it) they are currently rehearsing, and will fly
into NY for the 6/6 charity show.  Will they stay over here until the first
"official tour" gig, or head back home for more rehearsing?
	Where are rehearsals taking place?  What color sox does John like to
wear?  Scratch that last one. ;-)  Black, right? :-)
	Would be nice to get some video diaries of how preparations are
going.

	Have a great Holiday Weekend all (Monday is Memorial Day here in the
states)!!
	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT.