Re: Long Live Rock

In article <s92d09b9.082@gwd.albion.edu>,
    "Anne Holcomb" <Aholcomb@albion.edu>  writes:

> And as cool as electronic music is, there's just something about it
> that can't capture your emotions like guitar-bass-drums can.

I'd disagree, but you have to weed out the drek from the good stuff
when it comes to electronica.  The sad thing about the genre here is
that there is no accepted way to "get the word out" about this stuff.
It usually ends up as the background music in films or something.
College radio was the only place in my life where I ever heard it
broadcast and even then they never did much more than play "Tangerine
Dream" or "Vangelis" and figured that summed it all up.  (Personally I
found both of them terribly dull when I heard them.)

For some emotion laden electronica, try "Synergy".
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,