Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #134

>Rock music is dead?? Then that means that classical, country, blues, jazz,
>soul..etc...is dead too I guess. Sure, all music goes thru it's
>transformations through out time...traditional jazz, comtemporary
>jazz...blues played like Stevie Ray and blues played like BBKIng...rock
>music isn't any different, IMO.
>Deni

Well, I didn't say it was dead, only passe among kids, many of whom seem to
have rediscovered jazz, BTW.  Suddenly the jazzy big band sound is in, and
so of course TED decide they're going to do the old 60's RnR thing again.
Nothing like being perverse.

Hmmm.  Maybe we should rename them "Out-of-Sync?"

;)
LB