top 5 screw up

In my top 5 list I fudged with my #1 pick.  I had 'New Song' but
mentioned if only to listen to Entwistle's bass line after 'Here comes
the end of the world'...... which is actually the bridge in 'Had Enough'
(a song I have seen the Ox perform live several times).   So, to clarify,
'Had Enough' would be in my top 10, but I still stick with New Song as #1
if only to see the following possible sequence in the bridge:

Daltrey:  Let it Rai...aiiii..a-a-aaiin  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
(the AHHHHHHHHHH being of equal force to his many YEAHHHHHH!!!  over the
years at the end of 'Won't Get Fooled'
This is followed by a full band build up (including the intense backing
vocals) to Townshend's double four note with a windmill accentuating the
bridge between each of those four notes.

there....did I make up for my gaff?