RE: Carpe diem

> From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
> >#1. Bargain (never have heard it live)
> Kevin:
> It's on the boxed set, if you can't get your hands on a copy of Two's
> Missing.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yep.  I guess to be more clear I should have
written that I've never *seen* it performed live.  But that goes for allot
of songs.  OK, here is the clearest......I've never seen this very "radio
friendly" song played live.  :-)

> Okay, I started all of this, and hopefully I can explain.
> So what I'm suggesting to all fans, is enjoy the hell out of
> it while we can.  Just being the dark pragmatist that I am.
> Joe Lewinski, ICANON

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  No worries.  I kind of knew what you meant, but
it's a good topic that generates wide ranging controversial views (yum,
yum:-).
	In a way you are right........although I hope it's not the last time
they will play together, It may very well be the "last shot" at
re-establishing themselves as the greatest.  I mean with all the "retro"
60's and 70's stuff going on......all the commercials.....the obvious
heightened awareness of The Who and "60's" music around the country.  This
is it......seize the day!
	Then again, a great new album could come out of all of this and
launch a new 10-20 year career.
	Who knows, but I hope.

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT.