Re: This [may be our] last shot.

>Leave all the songs in and keep the
>show 3+ hours.   This is their last shot.

Okay, I started all of this, and hopefully I can explain.

My wife and I were talking about whether this will be their
last tour.  Not whether it should be, or whether they want
it to be their last tour, etc., but whether some event will
occur that prevents them from performing.  Let's face it,
what has prevented them from working together from 1982 until
now is completely under their control (i.e. personal choices).
Eventually they will not have control or choices.

So what I'm suggesting to all fans, is enjoy the hell out of
it while we can.  Just being the dark pragmatist that I am.

Joe

Joe Lewinski, ICANON
Tel: 610.313.1850 Fax: 610.313.1848

NEWZware™ is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.