Ticket Bastards, Bush Blues question

Hey gang:

   i know i'm an idiot who deserves this for being so stupid as to buy
something from ticketmaster... but i got suckered into buying a t-shirt
when i bought my Who tickets for the Chicago show. Anybody else buy this
shirt? i have no problems with the shirt itself (a cheap black concert tee
featuring the BBC Sessions cover art) but when i got my statement i found
they had charged me twice for one shirt. Obviously they don't make enough
money off the surcharges, they have to screw you with merchandising, also.
i contacted their customer disservice department but have yet to hear a
peep from them. i don't expect help or advice from you guys, but i thought
i'd let everybody know my story so they can double-check that the same
thing didn't happen to them.

   Blues to the Bush question: i apologize to all if this has been covered
recently, but have we determined which shows each of the cuts come from on
the CD? i have audience boots of the HOB shows, but have yet to determine
if any cuts come from these shows... i'm assuming some must. If someone
could post (or e-mail me) a list of the cuts and what shows they come from,
i'd appreciate it.......

       Peace&anarchy,  jeffree

p.s.: Guess this one: "You think it's funny, I can tell, but you don't
understand too well..." --Pete singing on a Who song..........