RE: Snowphish

> From: "Cory Anderson" <coryndenise@earthlink.net>
> Kevin in VT: I'm glad to hear you stand up for NOT locking the brakes and
> tearing up the hillside, and I'm curious as to whether the snow has
> melted.
> (Picked up the new phish disc today and they are perpetuating the
> stereotypical view of VT by showing the band knee deep in snow).  Say in
> ain't s(n)o(w), joe, please.....

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Nope, no more snow thank you (phewwwwww after
big snow in April).  But, it's been one of the wettest springs on record.
	Was wondering if there were any Phish-heads out there.  I'm not a
big fan, but when you live in VT you almost have to be a fan of some degree.
I like 'em enough, but I was just getting used to The Dead when the grand
shift occurred.  Most of my friends seem to have been Dead-heads.  I never
was one, or even went to a show (wanted to for the "experience" ;-).   I've
always been the lone rowdy hooligan Who-head in my circles.
	Bye, bye Ben and Jerry's.

	Hey, if you want to see where I eat breakfast on Sunday mornings
check out the movie "Me, Myself, and Irene"!!
	Or, not.  :-)
	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT.