RE: Pete and Rog fight over good lyrics back in the day.

> And on a somewhat related topic,
> anybody want to guess how long The Who and Jimmy Page will get along?
> Think
> they'll be in a knock-down-drag out on the stage before it's over?
> ;)
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  We can only hope so! ;-)  I'll take Pete and Rog
over all comer's!  Rog needs no help, and Pete is lethal when he swings that
guitar!   Heh, heh.

> >Here's another one that I don't think has been offered:
> >I got a Gibson/without a case/But I can't get that even tanned look on my
> >face/Ill fitting clothes/ and I blend in the crowd/Fingers so
> clumsy/voice
> >too loud/ but I'm one...

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Oh man this is a good lyric.

> >No clue about what was my first CD.  i'll have to think on that one.
> >--lmarin

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Was this question supposed to be first
record/album/cd, or just CD????
	Anyway, first record.........way back in the early 70's.......SMOKE
ON THE WATER!!!!  Can anyone play that on guitar?? ;-)
	First album......Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player (Elton
J.).
	I think my first CD was Tommy.....really!

	Ok, back to work.
	Kevin in VT.