WGFA Acoustic and BTTB

I have read a lot of talk on this list about the
acoustic guitar near the second synth backing tape
section in WGFA. I do not believe that it is has been
added; it is on the original backing tape.  If you
listen to earlier bootlegs, you an hear the same exact
acoustic "reference."  Furthermore, if you go back and
check the original WHO'S NEXT album, you will
essentially hear the same thing.  The backing tape
used in concert may have been altered to emphasise the
acoustic guitar as a fill for live purposes.  Although
I just think it sounds different as a live piece.

I do agree that there clearly have been some
alterations to the live selections used.  But I do not
think anything has been added.

Another cool lyric I thought of; from Blue Red and
Gray:  "but...I like/love every minute of the day."
Short, quick, to the point...I agree with Pete, I do
like every minute of every day.

Take it easy.