The Skeleton Suit

Hi all-
    I've been on this list for some time now, and never wrote, mainly because I didn't know how.  In fact, I don't know if this is going to work either, but here goes.
    Today I saw something that bothered me a little.  Everyone's probably heard of the band Limp Bizkit (a band that is seriously lacking in the talent area IMHO), and I saw a clip of one of their concerts.  Guess what the guitarist was wearing:  a skeleton suit almost identical to the one that JAE was wearing at the Isle of Wight Festival in 1970.  This disturbed me because a band like Limp Bizkit is now associated in my mind, however remotely, with a band as great as The Who.  It struck me as rip-off of JAE at first, though I suppose it's possible that they came up with it independently.  Anyway, thought you all might be interested.
-glen