Too Late The Hero

Ah.... I'm enjoying listening to this again.  I'm a "Pete guy" myself,
and normally John's stuff doesn't move me to the point of purchase, but
TLTH was an album that I liked when it came out and its nice to listen
to it again on CD.  The packaging for the Repertoire records release is
more extensive than the original vinyl (mine developed a skip at some
point, dammit!) and includes an updated history.  Too bad there weren't
any bonus tracks!  Does anyone know if there are any live boots of the
Walsh/Vitale/Entwistle combination?
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,