Re: Details

Nope.  No word on that.  The radio broadcast did mention the $9.99
price that's fairly common on the internet and in discount stores, and
you'd expect retailers would take advantage of it asap.

So now we need a similar deal in the UK, right?  I'd say pressure from
internet sales brought about retailer complaints to the FTC, so maybe
it will happen elsewhere else, as well.

LB