Re: Fwd: Re: BTTB

>They have th RD Celebration and PTLive @HOB.  The main reason I checked was
>because the liner notes mentioned Eminince Front("An electrifying
>version"), A Legal Matter, Happy Jack, Mary
>Anne..., covers of Johnny Cash tunes, and, the one I want the most, Naked
>Eye.  I almost wish they hadn't mentioned those because now I WANT THEM!!!

"Naked Eye" is interesting.  I don't know if they played it both nights at
SBE, but it seemed to be spur-of-the-moment, so maybe not.  You can actually
hear Roger play guitar on that one.  Usually when Pete plays, you can't
locate Roger--he's just sort of background noise.  This time Pete traded in
his electric for an acoustic and they played an arrangement where you can
pick out the two guitars.  Very nice.

keets