FW: Help a Fellow WHO-Fanatic !

The message below is from Philip Sevigny who is looking to sell a pair of
tickets to the Boston show.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sevigny, Philip [mailto:PSevigny@BGC.COM]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 3:10 PM
To: 'Kevin O'Neal'
Subject: Help a Fellow WHO-Fanatic !

Hi Kevin,

I have enjoyed reading your many posts to Odds and Sodds and The
WHO@igtc.com. I myself am more of a reader and occassional contributor
'cause it is hard to match the encyclopedic knowledge of some of you guys !
Anyway .... I have been unsuccessfully trying to post a message to both the
above mentioned lists but for some reason I can't seem to get through. You
see I have an extra ticket for Great Woods aka the Tweeter Center that I
would like to sell to a fellow WHO-Fanatic. I had to buy a pair of tickets
from a broker but I can only afford one. The seat is located in section 2,
row C, seat 12, which is just three rows back from the stage. Are you
interested in the ticket or do you know of anyone that is ? The price is $
385.00 (exactly what I paid). B-T-W I am not located too far away from you.
I live in the northeast corner of Mass. on the NH border.

If your not interested in the ticket could you perhaps take a minute to tell
me what I am doing wrong as far as trying to get this damn ticket for sale
message through to the list? I mean I can't even seem to get a message
through to the list maintainers to ask them what the hell I am doing wrong!

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Take Care,

Phil Sevigny

P.S. I am on Georghani's list for a preconcert get together at Great Woods.
Hope to see you there !