Fwd: Re: Quentin Tarantino's flatulence and Lyrics

If you want to find out what Quentin Tarantino is really like, read "Killer Instinct" by Jane
Hamsher.  It is about the making of the movie "Natural Born Killers" which QT wrote and the Jane
Hamsher was the producer(her 1st film) of NBK.  He's a real backstabber.

Michael