Re: Storytellers; Hands; Judement; Lyrics; Free Sex

He's arranged the words to suit the meter.  The song has that usual wham,
wham, wham rhythm, especially the way Roger sings it.  If you rearrange it
to "peeking around the door in curiosity to see what parcels are for free,"
then you lose the accent.

keets