Quentin Tarantino's flatulence and Lyrics

Interesting little tidbit below here.  Quentin Tarantino is mentioned here
with a Quad reference.  Funny enough I USED to be a fan of his until I read
an a 20 Questions interview with Mr. Tarantino in Playboy a couple of years
ago.  He - out of the blue; the interviewer didn't ask him about the The Who
at all - decided it was important to mention that he hates the Who.  The
quote is something like this:  "...and I hate the The Who; I'm not afraid to
say that the emporer has no clothes."  Wonder why he felt compelled to
mention that, but it sealed his fate in this Who nut's book.

>while Tim Roth (who is a bell hop) & Quinton
>Tarantini are talking, somone in the background is yelling "Bell Boy, Bell
>Boy!"  Taratini then says to Roth, "Don't worry about him, it's just a
>Quadrophenia reference."
>BTW-a very good movie.
>
>- -cory

Some of my favorite Pete (Who) lyrics:

"...hey, goodbye all you punks; stay young and stay high.  Hand me my
checkbook and I'll crawl off to die."  They Are All in Love
"...the simple things you see are all complicated..."  Substitute
"...leaves start fallin', come-down is callin'; loneliness starts sinking
in, but I'm one."  I'm One
"...all the history of a soul in torment engrained in a hand or face.  Ain't
it funny how they all fire a pistol at the wrong end of the race."  In a
Hand or Face

Peace,

Jim in Chicago

"You couldn't afford me."  Keith