Live Music Channel

I had more time to poke around over there and found the Who video.  It's "My
Generation" from Woodstock, sort of blurry, and you know, from listening to
it, it's hard to tell it's not modern rock.  Here's the link:

http://www.livemusicchannel.com/

Put Who in the search engine on the RIGHT side of the page.  I had to start
the video a couple of times to get the whole thing.  For some reason
Realplayer wanted to play something else, maybe the "video of the day" or
something.

keets