RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #117

> > (not that Pete's is masturbatory)
> Uh, all I can say is: Pictures Of Lily.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Heh, heh.....good point ;-)   referrencing
guitar playing only here though.  :-)

>  and DOUBLE FUCK  Jimmy Page!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I don't quite know what I mean there.  ;-)
Page is twice as bad as Richards?  Yeah, that's it.   Although, I do like
Keith's subtle and delayed style at times.

	And I too want the boys to show the world once and for all that they
are indeed the greatest band ever.  Well put Mark.  I had to stop and think
why I was being critical, and why it mattered.

	Kevin in VT.