Re: Zelda and BTTB

>Hmmm.  Maybe it's Roger playing the guitar.

Keets:

Maybe. I sat down and listened to it again, and now it seems like an
acoustic guitar (left channel) playing the same exact thing as the electric
(right channel), almost note for note. There are places where only one is
obvious, so perhaps it IS an overdub playing so close to the electric it's
hard to hear the electric.

>Is this one of the tracks from SBE?  Pete was having problems with his
>guitar at SBE, and so there were periods where Rabbit carried the lead
while
>Pete and the techs fiddled with the guitar.  Made for something of an
>unusual arrangement.

That would explain it. I sure wish it had the same sort of guitar presence
as Magic Bus does.
I find I like the first disc better than the second.

                Cheers                      ML