hell of a band! Yes!

Dear Ian Stewart Palmer,

Dutch Who-fans have picked up on the similarities between The Who and The
Golden Earring. Both my wife and I loved your opinion on the two bands. The
Who is ever since 1965 really the love of my live in music.They are the
greatest, most exiting rockband. But the development of the Golden Earring
is very much the same. Started as a popgroup the became a very good rock
band with a very good live reputation. I think they still are the best
Dutch rockband. Sometimes the play unplugged, sometimes they play electric.
They brought out some nice records in the last decade. For instance:
The complete Naked Truth [unplugged]
The Naked Truth 2 [unplugged]
Last blast from the century [ a dubble live-album, recorded in december
1999.]
If you can, listen to those albums! And both the albums are also on video.

Keep on rockin' till the day you die.

Kees van Impelen; from The Netherlands