ScWhoop 2000

Hi Gang!

Thanks for the lead time info, Jim, on the re-done Scoops.

I'd be interested in a review (you know, packaging, sound quality, etc.)

Quick three cents (inflation adjustment) on BTTB: I was a little concerned
about just how much keyboard would be in the mix. Certainly no offense to
Rabbit or the instrument, but keyboard can "get in the way" sometimes. I
know Rabbit was around in '82, but 1) My memory ain't what it
was........and.......where was I?.....oh and 2) we all know what "Who's
Last" was like. I was pleased that overall it seems to fit rather well (I
just didn't want tones of Spencer Davis or The Animals.)

And aside from 5:15 just kind of gagging right at the end, this set
certainly passes the goose bump test. Quite exciting!

Eveybody have a good weekend!

Rob in Cincy

"Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot."