The OX needs to be turned up.

In The Shining with Jack Nicholson, there is that famous scene in the
movie when Shelly Duval discovers Jack's (can't recall the character
name) writings repeating 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'.
Well, when I think of myself in preperation for the upcoming tour, I go
into an occasional trance thinking:

the OX needs to be turned up!
the OX needs to be turned up!
the OX needs to be turned up!

  I saw the OX this summer in Worcester MA.  He is READY to be turned up!
 He sounds like he could carry the WHO back to Live at Leeds and into the
future.  He was not nearly loud enough during the Quadraphenia tour and
he does not sound loud enough on Back to the Bush.  TURN UP THE OX!