Re: Pete Riff

In article <20000503145735.81732.qmail@hotmail.com>,
    "Nick Boyer" <slipkid905@hotmail.com>  writes:

> Another thing he's uses a lot now that he hasn't in the past is the whammy
> bar on the strat.  I am *really* impressed with the way he uses it, I
> haven't heard anyone who is so aggressive with it. (like the SBE Who are you
> on the Lifehouse Box)

I remember him using it on 5:15 after John's solo at the Friday HOB
show.  He uses the whammy bar to build the 'wall of sound' to a
crescendo after John's solo.  Frankly, I think Pete felt he had to
"one up" John after the solo!  During the solo I snuck a peak over at
Pete and Roger and they were just as slack-jawed in awe as the rest of
us!

--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,