Re: storytellers:pete.... ozzy?

>Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 02:19:32 EDT
>From: Aroseatnight@aol.com
>
>Hey all...
>    Obviously I watched Pete on VH1 storytellers (which was way too short!)
>and enjoyed it a lot.   Anyway.. I was reading the credits, and under the
>stage hand credits, it listed Ozzy Osbourne.  I'm assuming this would be
>refering to the one and only Ozzman, but could someone enlighten me?

I'm assuming it's not..."Ozzy" isn't that uncommon a nickname for someone
named "Osbourne", and especially since the famous Ozzy popularized it I
think it's quite possible that the stage hand is simply some simple
theatrical employee who shares his (nick)name with a famous person.  Having
heard Ozzy and wife on Howard Stern's show a couple weeks ago, I can pretty
much guaran-dam-tee you he's not spending his time positioning light
trusses for Pete.

Cheers,

Alan
"It's not like bein' possessed or anything...it's just...*I* *do* *my* *job*."
   --Pete Townshend