No BTTB

Writing from Boston, I haven't received my copy of
Blues to the Bush yet, either. It's May 1. I ordered
it within seconds of when it became available...

Also, if I never hear Behind Blue Eyes, Won't Get
Fooled Again or Magic Bus again live, that will be OK.
I would like to hear Baba O'Reily live, because I
don't think I ever have. Maybe during the 1989 tour,
though? I'll never, ever get tired of Save It For
Later, however. I wonder what The Who would do with
that song?

What are tickets in the first 10 rows in Boston and/or
at Jones Beach going for? Does anyone know?

=====

Inga J. Glodowski
iglodowski@yahoo.com