Fwd: Pete - Storytellers

> Hello campers!
> Just a quick one. We just got home from the filming of the
> VH-1Storytellers. It took place at the Porchester Hall here in
London. It all started at 7.45 P.M. with the usual  spiel by VH-1 D.J.
Then the band took to the stage at 7.50 and started with Join Together,
Pure and Easy, Behind Blue Eyes, Let's see action, Baba O'Riley, Mary,
Greyhound Girl, WGFA, Song is Over and a  retake of Join Together and
Slit  Skirts. Followed by retakes of the band No Pete. Each song
started with an intro by Pete. During the course of the night there was
a Q &A. Pete got bored with it after 3 questions. Pete and band where
in good form. Pete's voice was hoarse, thank goodness for honey and
water! Pete gave the band lotza stick, but all in good fun. Pete
thanked the competion winners for getting the name of his dog correct.
(by, the way it's  called Flash, just like our greyhound). Pete, hope
we got this right? Notebook came in handy>>>>>>>>>>>