Re: Keith Moon places 3rd in hellraiser poll

>Rich said:
>A little off topic, but... can someone explain to me what exactly
>makes Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love one of "rock 'n' roll's greatest
>hellraisers"?  I don't ever recall hearing any stories of how they
>smashed all their equipment onstage and then went back to the hotel
>for a repeat performance on the furniture.
>--

I dunno, but I have seen an excerpt from a Nirvana live video where kurt was
"trying" to smash his stratocaster and he couldn't do it.  It was pretty
hilarious, because he was running all over the stage trying to smash it and
it just would break.

Just goes to show what real rock musicians can do when PT can smash the same
guitar in one swing, and he's in his mid fifties!

-Nick in UT