RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #74

> From: "Dave Haller" <HallerD@pcia.com>
> Subject: Re: Keith Moon places 3rd in hellraiser poll
> Could someone please tell me what Kurt Cobain and Shaun Ryder did to be on
> top of Keith???
> This is a BS list.
> Its a joke
> Dave

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Thank you!!  Who in their right mind would put
anyone in front of Keith?????  This list is a joke indeed.
> ------------------------------
>
> From: Dave <dave@thewho.net>
> Subject: Re: Page and Black Crowes - Together Again
> As usual news to this message board is always last amongst the other
> lists.
> You can find the whole article at:
> http://www.petetownshend.net/whatsnew.html
> Dave...

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  No, I think you've got this wrong (and I'm not
just talking about this list " as usual, always being last").  The article I
was trying to post was a brand new one that just appeared on Wall of Sound.
It's not the original rumor, and It's not Page's comments on the original
rumor.  It's an update.  I tend to check Wall of Sound on a daily (almost)
basis and hadn't seen this one before.  It's mostly about Page and Crowes,
but mentions that a combo show is still a possibility considering Bill
Curbishley manages both bands.
	I do notice that the date of the article is 3/2.  I don't understand
this, considering it just appeared and I haven't seen it anywhere else.  I'm
wondering if they simply left the 0 off of 3/20.  Who knows.
	I tried your link above, but page can't be found.  I'll post the
article.  Let me know if it's the same as the one on your link, or something
new (is that possible for this list?????).      :-)

	Kevin in Vt.